Café Fyret is located in Kongsdal Havn, 8 (Mariager), a beautiful area where you can relax while enjoying the amazing views. The fjord makes it special by itself, but we will add the rest with our flavors and cozy atmosphere. We focus on the local, serving fresh and quality food with a large variety of recipes. Café Fyret will make sure that you have a pleasant experience.
Attractions around the fjord:
- Bramslev hills: Great scenery for hiking, swimming, cycling and much more.
- Hiking holiday at the Mariagerfjord, called the Panorama Route.
- Mariagrfjord is full of life and nature and you will be able to do activities such as sailing, fishing, eating delicious food, cycling, driving
- walking, bus tours, etc.
- The city of Dania is the neighboring town of Kongsdal with Café Fyret nearby. In the past, Dania was a cement worker town with the well-known yellow houses.
- Mariager town offers: Monastery Church, Mariager Saltcenter, museums, the Swan that sails visitors around the fjord, visit Kongehøjen at Volstedlund, Stinesminde Fishing Lodge.
- Just within 30 minutes driving distance by car you can find Randers filled with life, the Vildmosecentret at Dokkedal, Viking town in Hobro, Rebil hills, Roldskov, beautiful beach at Øster Hurup and much more.